Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The ups and the downs....

I hate being sick :( I have a cough and sore throat and my mom's herbs aren't helping too much... today they brought out the "big stuff" for me! But on the bright side...

Second semester starts tomorrow!!! I am amazed that 7th grade is half way done! It has gone by sooooooo stinkin' fast! I have learned a lot of things, good- from the teachers, bad-from the halls... But it is a goood experience! May I say though, the person who came up with the idea of a middle school was pretty stupid... who would come up with such a way to slowly kill children. My parents came to school one morning because of student of the month, and they were amazed and tempted to take me out of school! The best peice of advice I recieved? It is actually from the YW conference last year: When something catches your eye, don't look! Keep looking straight ahead with your head held high. Another way to get through is not for everyone, especially if your short. When your a taller seventh grader and someone calls you a "sevie" say, "excuse me, I'm an eight grader!" and they will totally leave you alone and apologize... HAHA:P!

No comments: