Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Student of the month



P.S.... I LOVE DISNEY!!!


Guess what?! You are now speaking to the Student of the Month at SoJo! Yep, that's right! They had a breakfast for me today and they gave me a cool plaque and stuffed animal! My parents gave a 1 minute speach which was hilarious!! My dad said that this was like my third time being picked and that he had seen some new faces today! HAHA! Then he said J/k but it was still hilarious! :P I get to have my pic put up and everything... FANCY! btw, u should be jealous! :)



2 comments:

Cierra Christensen said...

I never knew you had a blog! It's SO cute! And good job on student of the month! (:

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Thanks! I was way excited about it! Now you do know!!! I have had a blog for quite a while, i just never wrote in it!