Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am in the hospital be right now. I have eaten a slushie, ice cream, yogurt, and some saltine crackers. It feels good to eat some real food but it makes me tired. I have had a lot of visitors just today. Everyone that has came I have fell asleep. I have some nice nurses. I have a button I push when I start feeling pain in my knee, a button when I want to go up or down, I even have a button if I want my nurse to come back! I have a T.V. in my room and get another one if I want to play vidio games or to watch a DVD. I have a Sweet menu for my food. Dinner has fish, shrimp, hamburgers, ect.! For snacks I have smoothies and popcorn and that stuff. It is sweet! My whole leg is wrapped up so I can't move it, and if I have to go to the bathroom, they have a diaper to put me in!

2 comments:

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Rachel, I am glad that you are eating more. I hope you start feeling better! I love you and hate to see you in pain. mom

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

thank you mom. I am feeling a lot better today. I am exited to see you again!
-Rachel