Wednesday, July 2, 2008



I am feeling a lot better today. I can move my leg into a different position without it hurting. I didn't get much sleep last night. I went to the bathroom in a diaper 3 or 4 times. The first time I went it was 7 ounces of pee. Also I couldn't sleep because nurses were coming in and out about every 1 to 3 hours. Before I went to sleep they said my breathing wasn't too well. They had to put a tube up my nose to help me breathe now. They took it off this morning. Another reason is the have a thing on my finger, an I.V., 3 stickey things, 1on my shoulder, one on my other shoulder, and one on my stomach. They said that I can have a walker today and walk around, get some fresh air, and stuff like that. I need to order my food for this morning, so BYE!

2 comments:

Brigitta said...

Rachel You are so brave and we are so happy you are doing well. Keep up the postive outlook and you will heal quickly. We love you and love reading your updates. Take care

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

That is some good advice. I will think of the postive things. Has Christian checked his blog yet? I put like 3 comments on.