Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! I would like to put a few things down that I am thankful for...
  1. WONDERFUL friends that make me smile!
  2. A great and loving family
  3. Great extended fam
  4. WARM WEATHER! (especially now that we don't have any! :( )
  5. BUT I still love snow, but only for like a month!
  6. My sweet toothe!
  7. The leaves changing colors
  8. 3 meals a day (and ymmy ones!)
  9. My fantastic health
  10. My ward, especially young womens and more specifically, my beehives <3
  11. A spectacular school
  12. Great teachers
  13. That I can learn and retain information easily
  14. Technology, I don't know what life would be without it!
  15. Tumbleweeds :) they make me smile!
  16. Music
  17. That I live now, in this time!
  18. For my ancestors and all they went through for me to be here, doing this!
  19. For the gospel and the Book of Mormon
  20. A great neighborhood!
  21. Opposition, life would be extremely dull w/out it!
  22. Colors and that we take advantage of them
  23. The world
  24. Big, unique words like gregarious, my personal fav at the moment
  25. Math, and science. They save me a lot of heartache
  26. For David, cause he helped me a lot with this list
  27. Candy, and sweets
  28. The small freckle on the left side of my left foot
  29. Flowers
  30. Cierra :) LOVE U 2 DEATH!
  31. Temples!

1 comment:

Cierra Christensen said...

Oh how sweet! Love you too Rachel (: