Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's been a while!

I figured it had been a while since I have posted, so here is my update... Right now I am in typing class (i finished early). I don't know what else! Today, after weeks and weeks, I finally got the vp of our school to finally remember my name!! um.... the guy i like is still gorgeous :) I think he is suspecting me and my friend... I am still up in dance, a lot, and I am team captain! HUGE accomplishment!! WE are going to the crazy corn maze for our first party on Friday. I am trying to plan a time to go to a haunted house with some of my friends and (maybe) some guys.... so ya! A+ student still, in the highest orchestra, in National Juniour honor society, taking 3 honors classes (that is the maximum and eighth grader can take) so ya :) all is well! Good friends, good teachers, good life :)

No comments: